Logging into MX for the first time
MX Merchant is where you can manage your Dharma account.
It’s easy to get logged into MX. This system will allow you to keep up-to-date on your new account. You can download statements and sales reports, view any chargebacks, and complete your annual PCI compliance questionnaire. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- First, login to MX at mxmerchant.com
- On the right side of the page click Sign In and input the Username and Password that was shared with you when your account was created. You can find these values in your welcome packet emailed to you upon approval.
- After filling out your login information, click “Sign In” to gain access to the MX site.
- There are a few things you should do right away upon logging in:
- Change your Password – learn how here!
- Complete PCI Compliance – learn how here!
- Edit your notifications – learn how here!