How do I set Email/Text Notifications?
With MX Merchant, you can get email/text notifications for PCI, chargebacks, statements and more
MX Merchant allows you to set different notifications for different account events. Never be surprised about your account! PCI compliance reminders are automatically enabled. You’ll automatically be notified when your PCI compliance is set to expire soon. In addition, you can also set notifications to alert you when you receive a chargeback, get a large deposit, or when statements are available. Choose to receive each notification via email or text-message. To set notifications, simply follow these steps:
- First, login to MX at mxmerchant.com
- Click Settings on the left.
- Click the Notifications section.
- Click “Add Notification” at the top-right, and complete the pop-up.
- Click Save at the bottom to save your preferences.
- Repeat for additional notifications!