Clover Kitchen Display System
One screen. One source of truth. No pens, no printers, no lost tickets.
$949/device + $25/mo per device
Every Clover Kitchen Display System also includes Clover Care three-year extended warranty
Clover Kitchen Display System – Keeps Service Moving Smoothly.
One screen. One source of truth. No pens, no printers, no lost tickets. Just a real-time look at ticket times, order statuses, and everything else. The Clover Kitchen Display System is an employee-facing device that displays order management software connecting the front-of-house and online ordering platforms to the kitchen staff. The Clover KDS is used where food and beverage orders are prepared in place of paper tickets.
- Bridge the gap between your front and back of house so you never get thrown off by order volume swings again.
- Consolidate your order channels and put all on-premise orders and off-premise third party orders in one place.
- Do away with paper ticket clutter in the kitchen. Place an order on any device in the restaurant, and it will fire straight to the KDS.
- Print Runner tickets on any network-connected printer directly from the KDS.
Give a lift to your operations
The Clover Kitchen Display System is designed to keep your operations on point at all times:
- Improves diner experience by speeding up service without losing order accuracy.
- Tracks your team’s performance and adjust as you go with prep time and fulfillment reporting.
- Reduces the risk of operational mistakes for on-premise ordering.
- Increases orders and revenue.
Only for Restaurants
The Clover Kitchen Display System is a workhorse designed solely for restaurants:
- The Clover KDS is purpose-built for food service and kitchen environments. Made of temperature-resistant aluminum, it has the highest heat tolerance (122°F) on the market.
- Easy to clean with anti-fingerprint coating.
- Expanded 14” display makes the screen easy to see.
- Bi-directional speakers help alerts be heard even in the noisiest kitchens.
The Clover Kitchen Display System costs $949 and has a monthly subscription fee of $25 per device. In order to use the Kitchen Display System, Merchants must be on a Register, Table Service Restaurant, or Counter Service Restaurant software plan. Every Clover Kitchen Display System also includes Clover Care three-year extended warranty
Looking for info about other Clover products?
Clover Kitchen Display Software Features
The Kitchen Display System is an incredibly robust addition to your Clover setup, and offers key features such as:
- Multi-Level Fulfillment
- Expo Mode
- Item Level Rounding
- Prep Time Reporting
- Color-Coded Order Status
- Runner Ticket Printing
Get a free consultation from Dharma
Tell us how to contact you, and a little about your business, and we’ll be happy to give you a free evaluation of your fees, and let you know how you can save with Dharma