Learn more about the Clover Kitchen Display System
Run your restaurant more efficiently with the Clover Kitchen Display System
Finally, a single source of truth for order management
You’ve probably experienced this yourself: You go to a restaurant, place an order, expect to get exactly what you ordered, and instead receive something altogether different.
Handling orders accurately is crucial to creating an outstanding diner experience, running operations more efficiently, and growing a profitable bottom line. Whether it’s because of handwritten notes, a broken printer, or lost tickets, getting orders wrong can be one of the most challenging problems restaurateurs, their operators, and their staff, face.
Luckily, now Clover has just the device to keep your orders accurate and your kitchen humming. Introducing the Clover Kitchen Display System (KDS).
What Is the Clover Kitchen Display System?
Clover Kitchen Display System for restaurants is a carefully crafted device that uses order management software to connect your front-of-house and online ordering platforms to your kitchen staff. The Clover Kitchen Display System can be used wherever orders are prepared, in the kitchen or front-of-house. It takes the guesswork out of handwritten tickets, and removes the challenges that can come with kitchen printers.
What the Clover Kitchen Display System offers
The Clover Kitchen Display System has been developed especially for restaurants–and it’s designed for their kitchens. Here’s what it offers:
- Specially designed hardware with protection from water, dust, and a 50C temperature tolerance.
- Larger than other options. The Clover KDS offers a large 14” terminal to help kitchens track orders clearly and easily.
- Made from temp-resistant aluminum, with ingress protection, so it’s easy to clean, providing for simple maintenance, and designed for durability.
- Flexible network interfaces. With Wifi and LAN, the Kitchen Display System lets merchants supply network and power connections through one cable. What’s more, it’s 100mm VESA compatible so you can mount it in the way that makes the most sense for your kitchen.
Five reasons every restaurant needs the Clover Kitchen Display System
Not sure if the Clover Kitchen Display System is right for your restaurant? Here are five reasons your restaurant needs it:
- Replaces paper tickets, and reduces the risk of lost tickets. It also removes the need for a kitchen printer–saving you money on paper and ink–and modernizes your kitchen from a pencil-and-paper operation to a more efficient, digital kitchen.
- Supports high-volume kitchens and multiple stations. The Clover Kitchen Display System can handle as much traffic as your kitchen can muster. It’s perfect for restaurants of any size.
- Helps keep service running smoothly–even through swings in order volume. That helps you manage traffic changes more easily and efficiently.
- Aggregates all orders, including on-premise and off-premise orders. It means a consolidated view of all incoming orders–whether in your eatery or online.
- Offers incredible performance reporting like prep time and fulfillment metrics. And that spells improved operational efficiency.
Still not sure?
Clover Kitchen Display System presents your restaurant with a complete order management experience. And it’s integrated with the Clover POS system, giving you an end-to-end setup that consolidates all orders in one place, accepts all payment types, and helps deliver more accurate order processing.
With operational efficiency for restaurants at its core, the Clover Kitchen Display System offers more robust features and a lower cost of ownership over time than many of its competitors. That spells streamlined operations that could improve the bottom line and create experiences to keep guests coming back.