Commerce With Compassion
We believe business can be a force for good, and we stand behind our ideals. Fair Pricing. Honest Practices. Doing the right thing. Business isn’t just about the bottom line — happy merchants make for a happy workplace, and we foster a team culture that sees business as a path to awakening and purposeful living.
- Fair, interchange-plus pricing
- High-volume rates for merchants processing over $100,000/month
- No long term contracts or early termination fees
- Low-cost equipment, EMV and Apple Pay certified
- Amazing Customer service to help you get started and solve problems
Dharma pricing: Always fair and low
|Interchange+ Margins (storefront)||0.15% + $0.07/authorization|
|Interchange+ Margins (virtual)||0.20% + $0.10/authorization|
|High-Volume (over $100k/mo) Margins||0.10% + $0.05/authorization|
|Interchange / Card Assessment Fees||Passed-through at cost|
|Virtual Terminal||Included for Free|
|Mobile Processing||Included for Free|
What's Included in a new Dharma account?
Dharma provides you both fair terms and the tools you need to accept payments with ease. All accounts come with access to MX Merchant, including:
- Virtual Terminal
- Online Reporting
- Mobile Processing
- Online Payment Links
- Customer Database with Credit Card Storage
- No long-term agreements
- Next-Day Funding (for card-present merchants)
5-star Support when you need it.
At Dharma, we take support seriously. We have live support representatives, ready to take your call and answer your question.
- In-depth online support archives and videos to help you find the answers to your questions
- Live, trained representatives ready to take your support call
- Personalized account setup with a trained activation specialist
- Online support ticketing system
- 24/7/365 technical support for all after-hours issues
- Easy account updates using DocuSign electronic signatures
Do you charge this fee? No!
There are so few fees that Dharma charges, sometimes it’s easier to list off the things we DON’T charge! Here’s a full list of fees you won’t see at Dharma! No nickel-and-dime games here. We want you to choose us for simplicity, transparency, and low rates.
|Fee||Does Dharma charge it?|
|PCI Compliance Fee||No!|
|Early Termination Fee||No!|
|IRS / Regulatory Fee||No!|
|Gross Funding Fee||No!|
|Bank Change Fee||No!|
|Account Update Fee||No!|
|Virtual Terminal Fee||No!|
Get the Equipment you really want.
Dharma offers equipment to meet any needs. Whatever your hardware needs are, Dharma can accommodate. We offer numerous solutions, including:
- The Poynt Smart Terminal, for wireless interactions with your customers at an affordable price
- The Clover POS system, including Station, Mini, and Flex
- Standalone terminals, such as the Verifone Vx520 and First Data FD130
- Mobile processing through an Apple/Android device (free with all accounts)
- Free built-in payment gateway (MX Merchant)
- Integration with numerous 3rd party gateways (Authorize.net, USAePay, NMI, etc)
Dharma has been certified by numerous third-party agencies. We take pride in offering first-class, 5-star customer support.
- Better Business Bureau A+ review
- Certified B-Corp
- California Benefit Corporation
- Green America Gold Member
Dharma also has many reviews from our current client base – scroll down to see a few testimonials.
See what Dharma clients have to say
“I must say that working with Dharma has been a real pleasure. You have supported us like a partner 100%. Your company has been extremely attentive to our needs and timelines. On behalf of PRMC, thank you to your team!” – Mark Keller, Prather Ranch Meat Company
"Unlike other merchant service providers, the team at Dharma is easy to get in touch with! I love knowing that they have my back and will work hard to make sure I have a great experience with them. We chose Dharma Merchant Services because of their commitment to sustainability and social justice, but will stay with them for their excellent customer service!" - Tracy Puhl, GladRags
"Working with Dharma Merchant Services was an extremely easy, straight forward, and professional experience. They embody the model of true customer service which can be very hard to come by these days. We did not get a machine when we called, we were not treated like a number, we were real people, with a real business need and a caring sales and support staff willing to assist. We were in business within hours of signing on board with Dharma." - Howard Oviedo, Beyond Limits Riding