Void a Transaction in NMI
Once logged into the NMI gateway, voiding a sale through the Virtual Terminal is easy. As a quick reminder, please view the differences between voids and refunds! To void a sale, simply:
- Select “Void” on the left side
- Click the Magnifying Glass to search for the transaction in question
- Use the filters to select a timeframe to search
- On the next screen, you’ll see all transactions that match your search criteria. When you’ve located the transaction you wish to void, select the transaction ID link
- The next screen will show the original transaction, along with options at the top. Select Void up top
- Click the void button to confirm
- You’re all set!
Click here to view an interactive demonstration about how to void a sale in the NMI gateway!