Visa Card-Not-Present (Keyed) Rates
Keyed transactions that include Address Verification information will have their own interchange category
- E-Commerce or Key-enter transaction; If prompted “is card present” answer “no”.
- Settle within 1 day of shipment date.
- AVS data is required, for keyed sales, AVS feature on terminal or software; zip code must match; and a POS indicator of “71”.
- Obtain and pass 1 valid electronic authorization.
- When processing a Non-PIN debit transaction the authorization and settlement amount must match. Taxicab & Limousines (MCC 4121), Bars & Taverns (MCC 5813), Beauty & Barber Shops (MCC 7230), Health & Beauty Spas (MCC 7298) are exempt from transaction amount tolerance.
- E-Commerce transactions must include order number, customer service phone number, and E-Commerce indicator of “7”.
- E-Commerce transactions are allowed one reversal.
What are the rates?
Regulated Debit – 0.05% + $0.22
Downgrade: This card type does not downgrade.
Almost all merchant types are eligible. Only the following merchants are Not Eligible:
Automated Fuel Dispensers (MCC 5542)
Direct Marketing (MCC 5960, 5962, 5964-5969)
Quasi Cash (MCC 6051, 4829, 7995) – only eligible for debit/prepaid