Once logged into the NMI gateway, sending an Invoice request to your client is easy. Once created, your client/customer will receive an email with an auto-generated invoice from you. The email will contain a secure payment link so that they can easily submit their credit card details and pay you for the invoice you sent! To send out an email invoice, simply:
- Select “Add Invoice” on the left side
- Input the dollar value you’d like to charge your customer
- Input the terms (Due upon receipt is most common)
- If desired, you can input specific line-item details in the product section, for your customer to view
- The only required fields are the customer’s name and email. We’d recommend inputting all data you have available, though
- Click “Create Invoice” at the bottom, and your customer will instantly receive the request for payment.
- You’re all set!