With Clover Mini and Flex you’ll get to choose which monthly plan makes the most sense for your business. Since everyone’s different, Clover allows you to select the plan that works best for you. All Clover service plan fees are charged by Clover directly and billed to the bank account on file. Read about each plan, below.
Payments Plus - $4.95/month
The Payments Plus plan is the most basic Clover plan. With the Payments Plus plan, you’ll get:
- Cloud-based payments
- Employee Management for clocking in/out
- Customer Management (save profiles, purchase data, etc)
- Accept all forms of payment (Chip+PIN, Apple Pay, EBT)
- Allows for Open Tabs
- Allows for discount-based rewards
- Limited access to the Clover App Market
The Payments Plus plan is a great way to “get your feet wet” with Clover. If you don’t have the need to track inventory or utilize many third-party apps, then this could be a great solution for you. And remember, Clover makes it easy to switch plans whenever you’d like!
Register Lite Plan - $9.95/month
Register Lite is the most popular Clover plan. It’s commonly known as a “cash register replacement”. It has the same features as the Payments Plus plan (above) but also includes:
- More advanced Order Management – you can create, save, and refund specific orders
- You can also assign item categories, numbers, and notes to specific orders for easier tracking
- Inventory management to allow you to manage simple items and track the stock levels of your current inventory
- Deeper access to the third-party App Market for Clover apps – apps that integrate with items/orders are allowed
- You can tether a customer-facing display, if desired
- Tax calculation can be set at a per-item level
- Rewards can be set at a per-item level
Unless you have the need to integrate with kitchen printers or access specific upper-level apps, this plan works perfectly for most retailers.
Register Plan - $29.95/month
The Register plan is the most comprehensive Clover plan, and allows for full access to all Clover features. It’s great for multi-lane merchants, or restaurants with kitchen printers and multiple servers. It includes all of the features of the “Register Lite” plan, along with:
- Enhanced inventory – items can have both modifiers and variants
- Inventory items can have costs associated with them, to track over time
- Item exchanges are built-in
- You can create specific “types” of orders, and combine multiple orders (great for restaurants)
- Kitchen printing
- Weight Scale support
- Full access to the App Market
If you have a full-service restaurant or a large retail establishment, the Register plan is most likely the best choice for your business.