Manually Closing a Clover Batch
Clover devices are set to manual close by default. Learn how to close the batch here.
Manually Closing your Clover Batch
Before you manually close your batch, if you have tip adjustments to make, you must make them before closing the batch.
To close the batch, go to the Clover Dashboard:
- Select the Closeout icon on the Clover’s main menu.
- Select the current batch(s).
- Select Close Out All Devices at the bottom.
- Select Close Out after confirming the number of transactions.
- The Clover device will print batch details.
Once you do this the open transactions will close out. You will see the batch(es) the following day in MX Merchant, and funds being deposited in your checking account.