Checking account (DDA) changes
Where should we put your money?
Updating your bank account on file with Dharma allows us to deposit your funds and collect our fees from a new account. Per Visa/Mastercard regulations, any bank account update will require a few things:
- We’ll need the new account information – bank name, routing number, DDA account number
- We’ll need proof of the new account. This can come in one of two forms:
- A voided check that has the organizations’ information pre-printed on the check (no starter checks!)
- A bank letter that has been signed by your bank, that contains the account name, routing number, and checking account number for the account we’re using
- We’ll need the signer of the account to sign a document authorizing this change.
Checking account changes take 2-5 business days to process. Submit an online ticket to get started.