If you’re already using a POS (Point-of-Sale) system, then chances are that we can integrate with it. Most POS systems are designed to be “processor agnostic” – meaning that you can use your POS system with any merchant service provider you choose. What that also means is that most POS providers will allow you to switch providers, whenever you please.
To find out if Dharma can work with your POS system, you’ll want to reach out to your current POS provider and ask two questions:
- Am I allowed to work with any merchant service provider, or am I required to work with my current provider? We’re hoping your POS provider says that you can work with any merchant service provider.
- Do you work on the First Data or TSYS networks? Dharma operates within the First Data and TSYS platforms/networks, and requires that your POS system works with First Data or TSYS too. Typically, POS systems will integrate easily with First Data and TSYS since they are both large and well-known networks.
Here’s a list of known POS systems that Dharma can integrate with:
- Digital Dining
- Lavu POS
- NCR Silver
- Revel POS (requires use of the FreedomPay gateway)
- Shopify POS (requires use of the Authorize.net gateway)
- Squirrel POS
- Talech POS (requires use of the USAePay gateway)
- Vend POS (online only – requires use of the Authorize.net gateway)
- Vendini (requires use of the Authorize.net gateway)
- …and more! If you’re unsure, send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask