Authorize.net Multi-Factor Authentication
Authorize.net uses Multi-Factor Authentication for all Merchant Users
Using Multi-Factor Authentication with Authorize.net
Starting in January, 2023, Authorize.net will require Users to provide a special code to verify their login. This code will be delivered via email to the address associated with the Authorize.net user account. We encourage users to make sure their email contact information is up to date in the Merchant Interface, so you can complete this process.
To update the contact information of your user account:
- Log into the Authorize.net Merchant Interface.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click User Profile in the main left side menu.
- Click Edit Profile Information.
- Update your information as necessary. Please enter only one e-mail address in each e-mail field and do not use commas or semicolons.
- Click Submit.